- Seminar on RF IC design.
- Guest lecture.
- seminar on carrier opportunities in electronics stream.
- Seminar on IC Design flow,fabrication process.
- Provide Workshops on RF Module PCB design
- Provide workshop on RFIC designing, which will help students to explore electronics industrial world.
- Assist students project.
- Provide Internship
RF/ANALOG DESIGN PROJECTS
- 900MHz RF amplifier design.
- Design a RF oscillator (frequency TBD) as signal source.
- Design RFIC amplifier using CMOS models for 2.4GHz WLAN application.
- Design of 900MHz Low noise amplifier.
- Build a RF oscillator+ off the shelf buffer amplifier circuit.
- Design of variable gain amplifier for multiple band applications in
10MHz to 3GHz band.
- Design of two stage 10MHz to 2GHz broadband amplifier design.
- Design of 10MHz to 1GHz broadband driver amplifier for CATV, Setup
- A 3–5 GHz Current-Reuse gm-Boosted CG LNA for Ultrawideband in 130 nm CMOS.
- Analysis and Design of Millimeter-Wave Low-Voltage CMOS Cascode LNA With Magnetic Coupled Technique.
- Ultra-Low-Power Cascaded CMOS LNA With Positive Feedback and Bias Optimization.
- A 1.6–9.7 GHz CMOS LNA Linearized by Post Distortion Technique.
- 0.7–2.7 GHz wideband CMOS low-noise amplifier for LTE application.
- A Low-Power 2.4-GHz Receiver Front End With a Lateral Current-Reusing Technique.
- A Sub-mW, Ultra-Low-Voltage, Wideband Low-Noise Amplifier Design Technique.
- Wideband Inductorless Balun-LNA Employing Feedback for Low-Power Low-Voltage Applications.
- 0.6–3-GHz Wideband Receiver RF Front-End With a Feedforward Noise and Distortion Cancellation Resistive-Feedback LNA.
- A 1–3-GHz Digitally Controlled Dual-RF Input Power-Amplifier Design Based on a Doherty-Outphasing Continuum Analysis.
- A Compact 2.1–39 GHz Self-Biased Low-Noise Amplifier in 65 nm CMOS Technology.
- A 0.6-V +4 dBm IIP3 LC Folded Cascode CMOS LNA With gm Linearization.
- 160-GHz Power Amplifier Design in Advanced SiGe HBT Technologies With in Excess of 10 dBm.
- Analysis and Design of a Stacked Power Amplifier With Very High Bandwidth.
- Design of High Efficiency Monolithic Power Amplifier With Envelope-Tracking and Transistor Resizing for Broadband Wireless Applications.
- Design of CMOS Power Amplifiers
Eligibility: M. Tech/M.E., B. Tech/B.E (Electronics/E&T/EE), M.Sc. (Electronics) &
Diploma (Electronics/E&T/EE); Final Year students are also applicable.
SM Technologies have successfully delivered more than 100 Technical 1-day and 3 day workshops in latest semiconductor trends, RFIC/RFPCB and RF/Analog, Mixed signal IC design And Digital IC design in more than 20 different colleges of more than 5 different Universities.
- RF PCB Design
- RF IC/MMIC Design
- PCB Design
- Hybrid Microwave IC Design
1.Testing and Measurement of RF System and RF Blocks
- SM Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Would like to propose Testing of individual blocks such as LNA, PA, Switch, Mixer, VCO, BPF, LPF, IF Amplifier and Attenuator at 900MHz, 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- Students can realize and test super heterodyne architecture by cascading all the above blocks at 900MHz.
- By using various combinations of blocks provided by SMT such as LNA PA and Switch students can realize and test front end module to enhance the wireless range and Receiver sensitivity.
- The training kit module provides complete training solution for those interested in learning more about RF wireless communications and microwaves. Using this RF transceiver training kit and evaluation boards, engineers (students) can easily understand the working fundamentals of various sub blocks of transmitter and receiver.
- Details of RFIC Blocks are provided in a separate sheet enclosed with this proposal.
- Following block diagram shows the proposed block diagram at 900MHz
Test and Measurement setup required:
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Vector Network Analyzer
- Power Supply
Some of the blocks we will provide are listed below, some additional blocks will be added later on.
Low Noise Amplifier
Low Noise Amplifier
High pass filter
2.Jointly submit the proposal:-
Government of India allocates budget for funding R&D projects at various top tier Engineering Institutes in the country and SMT could jointly propose/bid for such projects for allocation of designated funds from the Government. On such projects SMT can jointly cooperate (develop) and share on these approved funds. Funding provided by government will be shared appropriately between SMT and your organization. The funding for CAD tools will come from Government of India.
S.M. Technologies provides Internship program for students for
- 15 Days.
- 1 Month.
- 6 Months.